Norwich heating engineers
If you are looking for a local heating engineer in Norwich and Norfolk you’ve come to the right place. If you are having trouble with your central heating system or boiler call our freephone number or mobile. We specialise in all types of central heating systems and boilers.
Wherever possible we provide upfront pricing and stick to it. If you are looking to simply repair your current central heating system or boiler or you’re interested in an upgrade
We are experienced in heating systems – large and small, industrial or domestic. Whether it’s repairing a faulty radiator or installing an industrial heating system we can serve you.
Heating repair and heating installation services we provide
- Heating repair
- Heating installation
- Boiler repair
- Boiler installation
- Combi boiler repair
- Combi boiler upgrades
- Central heating repair
- Central heating installation
- Central heating power flushing
- Heating system repair
- Heating system installation
- Heating system upgrade
- Heat pump replacement
- Under floor heating repair
- Under floor heating installation
- Thermostatic radiator valve replacement
Accredited Worcester Bosch Engineer
What is a Worcester Accredited Installer?
Worcester Accredited Installers (WAIs) are accredited to install Worcester boilers, solar water heating, and heat pumps to the highest standard.
Many of the installation companies are also accredited for government grant schemes but do please check with them individually.
What can Worcester Accredited Installers offer me?
As well as specialising in Worcester’s products, these heating engineers can also offer:
- Extended guarantees* between 3 and 7 years, depending on the installer and the product
- Advice and prices on a new Worcester boiler, solar water heating system, heat pump or underfloor heating installation
- Central heating installation and heating system tips
- Boiler servicing and maintenance Boiler repair or replacement
- Extended guarantees
- Our standard product guarantee period is usually 2 years
- Many of our accredited installers can offer longer guarantee periods ranging from 3 to 7 years