Gas safety inspections in Norwich and Norfolk
Landlords gas safety certificates in Norwich and Norfolk
If you are looking for a local heating engineer in the Norwich and Norfolk area to carry out a gas safety inspection on your property then you have come to the right place. Our gas engineer will carry out and supply you with a gas safety certificate or gas record on the gas appliances and gas boiler in your rented property. Please contact us to book your gas safety certificate, or see prices.
A Landlord must be able to provide their tenants with a Gas Safety Certificate, CP12 or Landlords Record for their property every 12 months. You must also have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
What information is on a Landlords Gas Safety record?
The minimum amount of information a gas safety check must contain is as follows:
- description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
- name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
- date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
- the address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
- the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
- any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
- confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances