Gas safety inspections in Norwich and Norfolk

Landlords gas safety certificates in Norwich and Norfolk

If you are looking for a local heating engineer in Norwich and Norfolk area to carry out a gas safety inspection on your  property then  you have come to  the right place.  Our gas engineer will carry out and supply you with a gas safety certificate or gas record on the gas appliances and gas boiler in your rented property. Please contact us  to book your gas safety certificate, or see prices.

A Landlord must be able to provide their tenants with a Gas Safety Certificate, CP12 or Landlords Record for their property every 12 months. You must also have all gas appliances serviced regularly, normally once a year by a Gas Safe registered engineer.

What information is on a Landlords Gas Safety record?

The minimum amount of information a gas safety check must contain is as follows:

  • description and location of each appliance and/or flue checked
  • name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check
  • date on which the appliance and/or flue was checked
  • the address of the property at which the appliance and/or flue is installed
  • the name and address of the landlord (or his agent where appropriate)
  • any defect identified and any action required or taken to fix it
  • confirmation of the results of operational safety checks carried out on the appliances

Contact us